Are you ready?
Congrats, you’re enrolled! Now what?
Checkout the list below to be sure you are prepared for classes this semester.
Log into MyPath and check your Student Self Service.
- Check your To-Do List by clicking on “Tasks” from your Student Homepage.
- Check your course schedule for class days & times.
- Check your class notes to see if they are live stream, in-person, or completely online.
- Watch this video for a walk-through of your student self-service account.
You have a variety of payment options that you can use. Tuition and fees may be paid
via cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Current
students (those already enrolled) can make tuition payments on-line using their Student Self-Service account.
We also offer a payment plan that enables you to pay tuition and fees during the course of the semester. Learn how to sign up for a payment plan here.
Be sure to make payment arrangements prior to the first day of class to avoid being dropped from your course(s). You can find tuition due dates and other important dates on the Academic Calendar.
Are your classes live stream, in-person, or completely online?
- Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to check what format your classes
- Not sure how to access a class in Blackboard Collaborate? Learn here.
- Understand the different class formats in this short video.
Most importantly, make sure you attend your first day of class to prevent being dropped as a no show. If you are taking an online class, you need to submit an assignment, participate in a discussion or take an exam or tutorial to prevent being dropped as a no show.
Being dropped as a no show or dropping a class before it starts can impact your financial aid and may result in you owing money back to the college.
Stop by our "Are you Ready?" sessions to get all your questions answered and be sure you are prepared to start the semester off right.
Books can be purchased or ordered at our bookstore, Information Commons Kiosks, or online.
Bookstore: Boone Campus: 500 Technology Way, Florence, KY 41042, (859) 815-7630
Take your class schedule and Student ID to Gateway’s bookstore when purchasing books.
Kiosk: Located at every campus Information Commons location. These kiosks will accept Financial Aid, credit card and PayPal.
Once you place your order, items can be:
- Shipped to your home
- Picked up from the Edgewood Information Commons desk
- Picked up from the Urban Metro Information Commons desk
- Or picked up from the Boone Campus bookstore
Online: You may purchase textbooks online at kctcs.bncollege.com and choose in store pick up or shipping to your address
If you are a dual credit student, some high schools provide students with books and materials for dual credit courses, while others don’t. Ultimately, you are responsible for getting access to all the textbooks and other materials you need for your courses. Some material may be available electronically as digital content. Digital content charges are separate from tuition, and you are responsible for these charges unless your high school or school district pays for them.
Still have questions?
Call our Information Commons at (859) 441-4500, press 0 for an operator or email gw-InfoCommonsLeads@kctcs.edu and someone will reach out.