After completing admissions and orientation, schedule your advising appointment by calling (859) 442-1630 or complete this form and we will call you.
Your advisor's name and phone number are listed in your Student Self-Service account - on the right hand side of your Student Center. You can schedule your advising appointment
in Starfish using these steps:
- Login to Blackboard
- Click on "My Starfish" at the top
- Click on "My Success Network" on the left
- Find your advisor’s name, and click "Schedule Appointment"
- Find an available time and click "Sign Up"
- Choose your appointment type and add a few details for your advisor (we suggest your
student ID number, phone number, and goal for meeting), then click “Submit”
- Find your upcoming appointments on the Starfish “Home” screen
Change of Program
If you change your program, you may also need a new advisor. Schedule an appointment to learn about your new
program requirements by calling (859) 442-1630. Having trouble reaching your advisor
or don’t have one yet? Stop by the Information Commons desk at any of our three campuses or call (859) 442-1630 for assistance.