A GREAT EDUCATION IS WITHIN REACH
Whether you’ve been out of high school for four years or 40, we will help you build a better future. Here’s everything you need to know about applying to Gateway as an adult student.
There’s associate degrees or a certificate, or you can explore your interests in continuing education classes—whatever your goals are, we have a program for you. Many of our programs are especially designed for working adults, with classes on Saturdays and online.
Applying to Gateway as an adult student is easy, and we’ll support you every step of the way.
Apply for Degree & Certificate Programs
- Submit the Application for Admission. It’s free, and it only takes 15 minutes to complete.
- Send us transcripts from high school and any colleges you’ve attended.
Submit required test scores to the Admission Office located at the Edgewood Campus:
- ACT, Accuplacer, EdReady Diagnostic and EdReady Study Path, GED College Readiness, SAT, KYOTE, TABE 9/10-A and Wonderlic are accepted for admission
- If you do not have test scores to submit from the above list, please schedule an EdReady test with Gateway here.
- Students with transferable credits may be exempt based upon transcript evaluation
- Explore financial aid. Our generous scholarships, grants and loans make a great education even more affordable. Here’s how.
Questions about applying to Gateway as an adult? Give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to helping you reach your goals!