Students with GEDs
TAKE THE NEXT STEP TOWARD SUCCESS
Do you have a GED? You’ll fit right in at Gateway. Here’s how to join the Gateway family and build a better future.
How to Apply
Gateway welcomes students who have earned GEDs instead of graduating from high school. The application process is straightforward, and we’re here to help. Just follow these four easy steps:
- Submit the Application for Admission. It’s free, and it only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Send us your final GED transcripts and all colleges you've attended.
Submit required test scores to the Admission Office located at the Edgewood Campus:
- ACT, Accuplacer, EdReady Diagnostic and EdReady Study Path, GED College Readiness, SAT, KYOTE, TABE 9/10-A and Wonderlic are accepted for admission
- If you do not have test scores to submit from the above list, please schedule an EdReady test with Gateway here.
- Students with transferable credits may be exempt based upon transcript evaluation
- Explore financial aid. Scholarships, grants and loans make a great education even more affordable. Here’s how.
Finally, get ready to join a community of caring people who are invested in your success.
Questions? Contact us. We look forward to meeting you!