In KCTCS dual-credit programs, you earn credit that goes toward your high school requirements; and at the same time, you also earn college credit.
Let's get this journey started!
- Complete the Gateway Admissions Application
- Do you need help completing your admissions application? Check out our handy step-by-step guide here.
- Have your parent/guardian complete your Dual Credit Enrollment Agreement
- Work with your College and Career Coach/Guidance Counselor at your school to get transcripts and placement scores sent.
- Check out the tiles below for more information and be sure to complete orientation.
Dual Credit Basics
Learn what dual credit is all about, including benefits and cautions.
See what the requirements are for enrolling in dual credit courses.
Cost and Scholarship Information
Learn about the reduced tuition and scholarships available for dual credit courses.
Dual Credit Pathways
Find out what college classes you can take in High School and what that means once you graduate.
Here you will find a lot of resources to help you make your dual credit experience as smooth as possible.
Secondary Partner Resources
Information for our high school partners.
Concurrent Enrollment Instructor Resources
Information for high school instructors teaching dual credit courses for a KCTCS school.
Dual Credit Contacts
Ready to get started? Maybe you have more questions. Our Dual Credit coordinators can help.
Students are required to read all materials and complete the Orientation form prior to enrolling in classes.
Pandemic Information & Guidance
Guidance for secondary and postsecondary partnerships on delivering dual credit and assisting students during the pandemic.