Students with International Transcripts | GCTC

Students with International Transcripts

Have a transcript from a country other than the United States? Follow these steps!

  • Out of country official high school transcripts that are in English are accepted.
  • Transcripts that are not in English must be translated to English using a language translation service. Submit an the original high school transcript and original notarized translated documents to Gateway’s Admission Department located at Gateway’s Edgewood Campus.
  • College transcripts must be translated to English and undergo credential/course evaluation. To ensure that you receive credit for your transferrable coursework, we recommend that you purchase a detailed credential evaluation that includes course syllabi. KCTCS approves use of National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES®). From the NACES® website, select either World Education Services, Inc. (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE) . The evaluated transcripts should be sent directly from the evaluation services to:

Gateway Community & Technical College
Admissions Office
790 Thomas More Parkway
Edgewood, KY 41017

  • If you are unable to obtain an out of country transcript, submit the Transcript Waiver Request Form: