Are you a former Gateway student? If you've been away less than 12 months, contact your advisor.
If you've been away more than 12 months, here’s how to apply for readmission and restart your journey toward a better tomorrow.
How to Apply
Returning to Gateway is easy, no matter how long you’ve been gone. We’re here for you, every step of the way. Just follow these simple steps:
- Submit the Application for Admission. It’s free, and it only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- If you've taken classes at another college since leaving Gateway, be sure to submit your transcripts. We want you to get credit for the courses you've taken. Ask your college to send transcripts to our Office of Admission.
- ACT, Accuplacer, EdReady Diagnostic and EdReady Study Path, GED College Readiness, SAT, KYOTE, TABE 9/10-A and Wonderlic are accepted for admission
- If you do not have test scores to submit from the above list, please schedule an EdReady test with Gateway here.
- Students with transferable credits may be exempt based upon transcript evaluation
Finally, congratulate yourself for taking the next step toward a great future!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need help. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Gateway family!