CONTINUE YOUR JOURNEY WITH GATEWAY
Ready for a new educational adventure? Transfer to Gateway and continue building a better future. Here’s how to apply.
Apply as a transfer student if you have earned college credits from another college or university. If you haven’t taken college classes, apply as a first-time freshman.
How to Apply
It’s easy to transfer to Gateway, and we’re here to help. Just follow these four steps:
- Submit the Application for Admission. It’s free, and only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Submit your official college transcripts. You can order them online or ask your college’s records office to send them to us.
Submit required test scores to the Admission Office located at the Edgewood Campus:
- ACT, SAT, KYOTE or TABE A
- Gateway offers placement tests if you do not have ACT, SAT, KYOTE or TABE A scores. Schedule a test by calling (859) 442-4115
- Students with transferable credits may be exempt based upon transcript evaluation
- Explore financial aid. Scholarships, grants and loans make a great education even more affordable. Here’s how.
And that’s it! You’ve taken the next step in a promising educational journey.
Questions about transferring to Gateway? Contact us. We’re happy to walk you through the process and help you create the future you deserve.