Support Networks | GCTC

Support Networks

Dial 211 or 513-721-7900
(Greater Cincinnati) (OH/KY/IN) Call and speak with a representative to find local resources based on your zip code

Gateway VETS 

Strong connections with employers committed to veterans--free monthly luncheons, proven support that helps veterans get great jobs and/or complete college.

Alzheimer's Association Greater Cincinnati
644 Linn Street, Suite 1026, Cincinnati, OH 45203
Call us toll-free anytime day or night at 1.800.272.3900.  Business phone: 513.721.4284

Grandparents Raising Grandchildren 
Ethel Ingalls (859) 655-6904 
Support for grandparent raising grandchildren. 

M.A.D.D. (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) 
1-877-MADD-HELP or 513-769-6800
4015 Executive Park Drive, Suite 110, Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

NKY Housing and Homeless Coalition 
(859) 426-0001
306 W Main St, Ste. 207, Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
Provides a forum for advocacy on homeless issues. 

Northern KY Reentry Council  (Basic Skills)
Hosts family engagement sessions for family and significant others of people incarcerated, or reentering society from incarceration. Call or email to find out next available session.
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Treat suicidal clients? Individuals will be referred for mental health screening, in-patient, or out-patient mental health services as needed.
Current fees: Varies by order of the releasing authority.
Insurance accepted? No

The Grandparent Connection-Open Arms Support Group 
(859) 877-6026 
Resources and support for grandparents/relative caregivers raising children. Particularly grandparents raising children with emotional, physical and mental health disabilities. Also offers trainings. 

Project Aspire (Student Support Services/TRIO) 
Anita Adkins
(859) 442-4198

A federally funded grant program designed to help students succeed in college. You may qualify for Student Support Services if you are a first-generation college student, meet federal income guidelines or have a federally recognized disability. You are a first generation college student if your parents did not complete a bachelor degree. You probably meet the income guidelines if you qualify for a Pell Grant.