Dial 211 or 513-721-7900
(Greater Cincinnati) (OH/KY/IN) Call and speak with a representative to find local resources based on your zip code.

Brighton Center Smart Loan
859-491-8303 or email:
Must be working at least 20 hours a week and go through credit counseling classes. This is a time consuming process. Not for emergencies. 

Brighton Center Ann Street Location
859-491-8303 or email:
Rental Assistance

Catholic Charities of Covington

Council on Aging
For students that qualify as elderly (55 or older) 
Kentucky    Ohio

Career Services Gateway
Career coaching, resume writing, job bank, Focus 2 (assessment of the potential career options).

DCBS-Cash Assistance Kentucky
Apply in office or by phone for cash assistance. Must have dependent children under 18, income limits and must cooperate with required action enforced by the state.

Dress for Success
Will provide interview clothing to get women back into the workforce, upon being hired they offer clothing for employment. They also offer: internet access, employment coaches, brown bag lunches, and employment based workshops.

Family for Family and Social Services - Cash Assistance Indiana
Apply online, by phone, or at a Resource Station on campus.
Apply for cash assistance. Must have dependent children under 18, income limits and must cooperate with required action enforced by the state.

Federal Work Study Gateway
Student Employment: Go to Gateway's home page. Go to job seekers, then to student employment. Set up an account and apply for positions.

Financial Aid & Scholarships Gateway
Financial Aid Officer located at each campus
Click on Affording College at the top of the webpage, then scroll down and click on "Scholarships", follow the steps to apply for available scholarships.

Financial Help for Women in Abusive Relationships

Freestore Foodbank
Rental Assistance, Utility Assistance (when funding is available), Benefits assistance

Grady Veterinarian Hospital 
Cincinnati Veterinary Emergency Services-24/7/365
Provides services for pets, based on income.

Habitat for Humanity

Hamilton County CAA
Leonard Sayles 513-569-1840 ext. 1074 or email:
Workforce Development- Cincinnati Residents. Help prepare with Job Readiness and supportive funds.

Hope Ministries
859-371-1887 or email:
Rental Assistance

Mental Health Association (Payee Program and Peer Support)

Are you facing homelessness? Low income? Living paycheck to paycheck? Here are just a few of the valuable resources we offer.
Living on low-income
Low-income car insurance

Guide to Car Insurance Quotes & Requirements in Kentucky

Northern Kentucky Career Center
Assistance with unemployment services, job searches, vocational rehabilitation (dislocated worker program) 

Ohio Department for Job and Family Services
Requires a face to face interview. Apply for cash assistance. Must have dependent children under 18, income limits and must cooperate with required action enforced by the state.

Payee Program - Freestore Foodbank
513- 357-4817
Community Health and Healthcare For The Homeless and social services.

People Working Cooperatively

Ready to Work Program Gateway
Denise Critchelow or Matthew Strother, 859-442-4164 or 859-815-7688
Program assists students that receive Kentucky Transitional Assistance Program (KTAP)-Cash assistance through the State of KY. In addition to life skills and career counseling, the program offers work-study opportunities to assist students with meeting their KTAP requirements of the Kentucky Works Program.

Rose Garden Center for Hope and Healing
Assists with diapers, formula, food, baby clothing, medical clinic/dental care, bus passes.

Salvation Army
859-261-0835 ext. 202
Rental Assistance with eviction notice only, Utilities, Food, Bus Tokens

St. Vincent DePaul
Rental Assistance, Utilities, Food

United Christian Volunteers
Rental assistance, utility assistance, clothing assistance, thrift store, free produce.

Utility Assistance:

  • Northern Kentucky Comminity Action Center-Boone - 859-586-9250
  • Northern Kentucky Comminity Action Center-Campbell - 859-431-4177
  • Northern Kentucky Comminity Action Center-Kenton - 859-581-6607
  • Northern Kentucky Comminity Action Center – Grant County - 859-824-4768
  • Northern Kentucky Comminity Action Center – Gallatin County - 859-567-4660
  • Northern Kentucky Comminity Action Center– Pendleton - 859-654-4054

Welcome House
Rent assistance, Employment services, Budgeting and case management services, Benefit services

Work Incentives Planning and Assistance (WIPA) 
Ticket to Work helpline 866.968.7842
Provide individualized benefits counseling support to people who receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI). Must be between 14 years and full retirement age. Serving most counties in Kentucky.