Additional Databases and Resources
Gateway Community & Technical College offers research services to students and the public through our library. Here are some of the resources available:
These guides are designed by librarians and Gateway faculty to provide additional support for your classes.
Self-paced library tutorials are designed to give students, faculty and staff an overview of the library databases, research materials, and the many services provided by the library.
The library annually evaluates the department and programs supplemental resources. These materials are located at the department or programs respective home campus.
Gateway Community & Technical College offers research services to students and the public through our library. Here is how you can access these resources:
(from the top left of Gateway’s main page, click Current Students then scroll down page and click Library)
- Click on desired database resource link
- The KCTCS sign in page will appear
- Enter your KCTCS email address. For example, email@example.com and click “Next”
- You will be redirected to the KCTCS proxy log in page
- Now enter your current KCTCS password
- Click on “Sign in”
- On the following “Stay signed in?” page, tick “Don’t show this again” and click “Yes”
- Your selected research database should now load in your web browser