Gateway Community & Technical College offers research services to students and the public through our library. Here are some of the resources available:
These guides are designed by librarians and Gateway faculty to provide additional support for your classes.
Self-paced library tutorials are designed to give students, faculty and staff an overview of the library databases, research materials, and the many services provided by the library.
Gateway Community & Technical College offers research services to students and the public through our library. Here is how you can access these resources:
(from the top left of Gateway’s main page, click Current Students then scroll down page and click Library)
- Click on desired database resource link
- The KCTCS sign in page will appear
- Enter your KCTCS email address. For example, email@example.com and click “Next”
- You will be redirected to the KCTCS proxy log in page
- Now enter your current KCTCS password
- Click on “Sign in”
- On the following “Stay signed in?” page, tick “Don’t show this again” and click “Yes”
- Your selected research database should now load in your web browser