Gateway has partnered with Learning Grove, The Goddard School of Florence, and KinderCare Learning Centers to use their facilities to provide childcare services to our students! Here are steps on how to apply.
- Apply for the Childcare Assistance Program (CCAP) here. (Qualification to CCAP is not required for our childcare voucher program.)
- Check out the locations of each facility (Learning Grove, The Goddard School of Florence, and KinderCare Learning Centers) and choose one that would best suite your needs.
- Email Ashley Rouse with the following information:
- Location of your choice and your child(ren)s name(s)/age(s)
- Student ID number
- Student status: Full time or part time
Ashley will work with you on connecting you with the childcare provider and any other details you may need to know! We are so glad you are interested in using these services.