Child Care Interest Form
The Gateway Foundation and Children, Inc. will be offering a childcare program at Gateway’s Edgewood Campus. The program will be offered Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Student must be enrolled in a daytime or online course.
- Student must be in good academic and financial aid standing.
- Student must be able to pick child or children up by 2:15 p.m.
- Student must be accessible when using the childcare service. This means either being physically on the Edgewood campus or having a reliable method for getting to the Edgewood campus if necessary.
- Student must maintain a working cell phone.
- Children eligible age: 2 – 12 years old
- Student must be willing to participate in a 20-minute interview prior to admittance to the program.
- Student must be willing to complete appropriate paperwork at the time of admittance to the program.
- Student must be willing to follow guidelines, policies, and procedures set forth by Children, Inc., to ensure safety and security of all participants.
- Student must be willing to provide feedback to Children, Inc., and Gateway at the end of the program by completing a survey and participating in a focus group.
If you are interested in applying for enrollment to this program, please complete the information below.