Reverse Transfer | GCTC

Reverse Transfer

Reverse transfer allows students who transfer to another school before earning their degree at Gateway to earn their Associate's Degree when the missing coursework is completed at the other school. 

If you are interested in having your classes reviewed for degree eligibility, we will need more information from you. You can choose to upload your unofficial transcripts from your current college, or you can order transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment or directly from your current college. 

Complete the request below and an advisor will be in touch with you. If you are eligible to receive a degree, we will need an official copy of your transcripts and a completed degree for your credential. That information will be sent to you pending your eligibility results.