Gateway2MSJ program is a partnership between us and Mount St. Joseph University. The Connections Scholars program is designed for our students who intend to complete an associate degree then transfer to MSJ for a bachelor’s degree. Program participants are also considered for a Connections scholarship.
Find more information about the Connections Scholars program here.
Apply to become a Connections Scholar
That’s okay! We would still love to have you as a transfer student. MSJ transfer admission requirements are:
- 2.0 cumulative GPA from a regionally accredited college/university.
- 12 semester hours of transferrable college level coursework.
- Submission of official college transcripts.
Students who do not meet transfer admission, please refer to the Transfer Admission webpage for more information on additional requirements needed.
The Mount offers automatic transfer scholarship consideration to full-time transfer students earning their first bachelor’s degree. Automatic awards/scholarships range from $11,000.00- $22,000.00/per year. Additional stackable scholarship opportunities are also available. Find out what you could qualify for.
The Mount offers a variety of generous scholarships.
We have over 30+ majors to choose from at the Mount! They can be found on our website here: Majors, Minors, Programs.
Contact us and we will build a pathway for any major.
You can see how your Gateway classes will be counted at The Mount by viewing our Transfer Equivalency System here. MSJ transfer policies can be found by visiting their website.
Contact Admissions for a free transfer credit evaluation and degree completion plan.
Mount Transfer Admission Counselors can speak with you about how to find equivalent courses that work well for both your associate degree and your 4-year degree program. Contact an admission counselor to discuss how your previous credits and future planned courses transfer. MSJ can transfer up to 90 credits towards a bachelor’s degree.
We offer free transcript evaluations for any interested transfer student. The evaluation determines any remaining credits needed for degree completion! All we would need is a college transcript to begin the process. Send your transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a variety of ways to visit the Mount’s campus. Schedule your campus visit here.
Online at www.msj.edu/apply
Gateway students can contact the MSJ Office of Admission for a promo code to waive the application fee!
The Mount offers 30+ undergraduate degree programs and pre-professional tracks to choose from. Learn more about the opportunities available at the Mount.
Hear directly from our faculty about some of our undergraduate course offerings, program-specific details, and professional development opportunities.
- Biochemistry, Chemistry, Chemistry/Mathematics, and Natural Sciences
- Communication and New Media Studies
- Computer Science | Natural Language Processing
- Computer Science | Development Track
- Financial Economics, Management, and Marketing
- Graphic Design, Fine Arts, and Art Education
- Health and Exercise Science
- Liberal Arts
- Physician Assistant Studies (Graduate Program)
- Sociology, Social Work, and Behavioral Sciences
- Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences (previously known as Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- Sport Management
- University Exploratory Studies