Manage Your Money
Managing your personal finances can be a challenge for many. KHEAA's Money 101 how to manage your paycheck, the difference between debit and credit cards, how to avoid identity theft, and other things you need to know.
Financial literacy is an essential life skill for the 21st century. Increase your financial knowledge with Cash Course. Managing your money can be overwhelming. What budget killer can pose the greatest threat to your wallet? What do you need to know about managing your money? Learn the financial basics.
Top Ways to Graduate DEBT FREE!
- Complete the FAFSA each year as soon as possible after October 1 for the upcoming academic year. The 24/25 FAFSA will not be available until sometime in December 2023.
- If you are in a program in Advanced Manufacturing, Business and IT, Construction, Health Care, or Transportation and Logistics, learn about eligibility and apply for the Work Ready Kentucky Scholarship.
- Research other state scholarship and grant programs.
- Apply for institutional scholarships.
- Explore private scholarships.
- Inquire about work programs on campus.
- Set up a payment plan for tuition.
- Work during breaks to save for textbooks.
- Live like a college student now, so you don't have to later.