Manage Your Money
Managing your personal finances is a major problem for many. KHEAA's online version of It's Money, Baby shows you how to manage your paycheck, the difference between debit and credit cards, how to avoid identity theft, and other things you need to know.
Financial literacy is an essential life skill for the 21st century. Increase your financial knowledge with Cash Course. Managing your money can be overwhelming. What budget killer can pose the greatest threat to your wallet? What do you need to know about managing your money? Learn the financial basics.
It's Money Baby and Cash Course cover topics such as:
Budgeting & Financial Planning
Banking Your Money
Dealing with Debit & Credit Cards
Mixing Money & Family
Protecting Your Credit
Preventing Identity Theft
Avoiding Quick Financial Fixes
Setting Financial Goals
Planning to Be Rich
Planning for Retirement
Top Ways to Graduate DEBT FREE!
- Complete the FAFSA each year as soon as possible after October 1st for the upcoming academic year.
- Research state scholarship and grant programs.
- Apply for institutional scholarships.
- Explore private scholarships.
- Inquire about work programs on campus.
- Set up a payment plan for tuition.
- Work during breaks to save for textbooks.
- Live like a college student now, so you don't have to later.
- Use all available resources. The programs referenced above, "It's Money, Baby" and "Cash Course" are great tools to help manage your money.