Grants | GCTC


We offer two federal student aid grants. To apply for these grants, you must complete the FAFSA.

Federal Pell Grant

Federal Pell grants are the foundation of federal student financial aid and generally are awarded only to undergraduate students who have not yet earned a bachelor's or graduate degree. Pell grant amounts can change yearly.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)

The FSEOG grant is awarded to undergraduate students with exceptional financial need as determined by the FAFSA. Federal Pell Grant recipients receive priority for FSEOG awards.

We do not participate in the following federal grant programs: National SMART Grant and TEACH Grant.

However, we do participate in several Kentucky state grant and scholarship programs (including the Kentucky CAP Grant, KEES Scholarship, Early Childhood Education Scholarship, and Work Ready Kentucky Scholarship). For more information on these awards, please see the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA).