Urban Metro Campus
To reach a security guard at the Urban Metro campus call: (859) 307-8419
Center for Technology, Innovation and Enterprise (TIE)
Professional Services Building (Massage & Cosmetology programs)
Transportation Technology Center
Two Rivers Building
Urban Metro Campus Bookstore
Each Gateway campus has all-gender restrooms available to students, faculty, and staff. The Campus' all-gender restrooms are:
- Technology, Innovation, and Enterprise (TIE) building – 3rd floor main hallway.
- Transportation Technology Center – far end of the front hallway.
For more information about Gateway's commitment to creating an inlcusive and safe campus environment that values the unique contributions of all individuals, including those of diverse sexual and gender identities, click here.
The Urban Metro Campus is home to five facilities to serve students. Please see addresses and program offerings below.
Parking is available in the Midtown City Garage located at 5th and Scott Boulevard.
Students, faculty and staff park free with validated tickets. A parking validation
machine is available inside the Center for Technology, Innovation and Enterprise building,
in the UB106 office area near the elevator and rear entrance.
To validate your parking stub:
Bring your Midtown Garage parking stub to the parking validation machine located inside the Center for Technology, Innovation and Enterprise building, in the UB106 office area near the elevator and rear entrance.
- Scan the parking ticket. The scanning monitor will read validation successful.
- Upon exiting the garage, insert your validated parking stub into the terminal.
- The gate will rise and you can exit the garage. Note: The stub will not be returned to you.
- You will need to repeat this procedure each time you park in the garage.
Offers classes in:
- Criminal Justice
- Computer and Information Technologies
- Human Services
- Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education
Offers student services such as:
Offers classes in: