Our Mission, Values and Vision
Gateway is committed to serving the individuals and communities of Northern Kentucky. In the classroom and beyond, our mission and values provide the focus for everything we do.
Gateway Community & Technical College engages, connects, and inspires all students through education to successfully champion our region’s competitive workforce and improve their quality of life.
Gateway Community & Technical College is a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System and is a public two-year degree granting institution serving the Northern Kentucky Region.
Our Core Values
Gateway Community & Technical College is an entrepreneurial-learning community whose members value:
- Students as full partners in their learning
- Teamwork, collaboration, and interactive learning
- Mutual respect, inclusiveness and open communication
- High standards of professional ethics and individual integrity
- Diversity and accessibility
- Quality customer service, excellence, accountability, and responsibility
- Fun and enjoyment
Gateway Community & Technical College will be recognized as a premier comprehensive community and technical college that meets the dynamic life-long learning needs of the global community.
*Vision and Core Values approved by the Gateway Community & Technical College Board
of Directors, September 17, 2009
Mission Statement approved by the KCTCS Board of Regents, March 13, 2020.
Questions? Comments? Call us at (859) 441-4500—we’d love to tell you more about how Gateway lives out its mission every day.