Outstanding Graduate Award Nomination
The Outstanding Graduate Award will be presented to a current Gateway Community & Technical College graduate who has made a significant contribution to the overall development of the college. (Examples of a significant contribution include but are not limited to, outstanding leadership in the community, student organization(s), or classroom.)
Nominee(s) must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Application and eligibility to graduate has been verified by the Registrar
- Graduate is receiving one of the following credentials – Certificate/Diploma/Degree
- Cumulative GPA 2.5 or higher
- Good Academic Standing
- A call for nominations email containing the nomination form and instruction will be sent to faculty and staff.
- Faculty and Staff will complete online nomination form.
- Applications will be reviewed by appointed committee.
- Top two candidates will be forwarded to Dr. Figueroa for final determination.