Dual Credit Student Ambassador Program
Applications for the Dual Credit Student Ambassador program are now available!
Gateway Dual Credit Student Ambassadors serve as positive role models for new, current, and prospective students. They are exemplary leaders who support recruitment, enrollment, student engagement, services, and programs for the college. They also encourage pride in the Gateway community and act as liaisons between Gateway and their current high school.
- At least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- High school dual credit student
- Commit to one full academic year of services as a Student Ambassador
- Students may not serve more than two years without approval
The complete packet must include:
- Recommendation Form
How will this program benefit me?
- Free Gateway gear
- Uniform Provided – polo, t-shirt, and official Gateway nametag
- A letter of recommendation will be made available upon request at the end of the year
- Resume building experience complete with leadership opportunities and development of communication, interpersonal, organizational, public speaking, and problem solving skills
- Guaranteed member of the Gateway Student Ambassador program if choosing to attend Gateway after high school
Student Ambassador Responsibilities and Services:
- Attend training sessions and Student Ambassador meetings
- Participate in 3 events per semester
- Maintain GPA
- Stay enrolled in at least 6 credit hours/semester
- Attend Gateway recruitment events at your high school
- Be an active spokesperson and representative for Gateway at your high school
- Be an active member of the Student Government Association (SGA)
- Contribute to Gateway committees as a student representative
- Complete other related duties as needed
Interested? Apply today!
Questions? Contact Ashley Rouse at email@example.com.