How to Give Someone Access to Your Records for FERPA
- Log into your Student Self-Service page
- Locate “Consent to Release” under “Personal Information” and click on it
- Fill out the consent with the person’s information of who you are giving consent to, (not your personal information).
How to restrict/release information for FERPA
- Log into your student self-service page
- Locate "Menu" box to the left hand side
- Click on the arrow next to "Self Service", then click on the arrow next to "Campus Personal Information", and click "FERPA Restrictions"
- Click "Edit FERPA/Directory Restrictions"
- Select what you would like to restrict or release and click save