Gateway Partners in Tax Service Shop
Do you normally pay to do your own taxes? Do you have trouble completing your FAFSA?
Would you like to apply for state benefits?
The Tax Service Shop offers self-assisted filing of taxes, completing a FAFSA, and/or applying for benefits.
- Federal and State Returns can be filed for free.
- Staff will be available to assist with completing your 2014-2015 FAFSA.
- Apply for SNAP (food stamps) and Health Insurance.
- No appointment is necessary. Walk-ins welcome.
- Bring all income information, education expense, dependent information and your 2012 tax return.
The Tax Service Shop is open from 1 p.m.- 4 p.m., at the Gateway Urban Center in Lab
101, or at the Gateway Edgewood Campus in the NAHSC Building, Lab 216, on the following
Wednesday, February 5
Wednesday, February 12
Wednesday, February 19
Wednesday, February 26
Wednesday, March 5
Wednesday, March 12
Wednesday, March 19th
Wednesday, March 26
For more information, contact the Brighton Center at 859-491-8303 ext. 2324
The Tax Service Shop is brought to you by United Way, The Brighton Center and Gateway Community & Technical College.