Plumbing Technology Requirements
Additional Expenses: EPA Certification Test fee of $45.00 required.
- PLB 100 Basic Theory of Plumbing
- PLB 105 Plumbing Principles
- Elective (rec. any ACR or ACR technical elective course)
- (rec. ISX 101 Intro to Industrial Safety or BAS 120 Personal Finance also be taken)
- * Comparable Electric Courses: EET 154/155 or (ELT 110 and ELT 114) or IMT 110/111
- **ACR 290 Journeyman Prep is only offered during the Spring semester but should be taken only during third or last semester of program.
- Progression in the program is contingent upon achievement of a grade of C or greater in each technical course and maintenance of a 2.0 cumulative GPA or above (on a 4.0 scale).
- At least 25 percent of the approved curriculum for any certificate, diploma or degree must be completed at the student’s home college.