What is Business Administration Systems?
- Prepare for a new career or advance in current employment
- Learn business principles that are threaded through all industries:
- Business plans
- Supply Chain
- Business simulations
- Case studies
- Community connections/networking
- Partnerships with local businesses
- Classes that work with your schedule
- Online classes
- Certificates that get you right to work
- Pathways and transfer options to 4-year degree programs
- Credits that transfer
- Best educational value: Pay less. Get more.
- Financial aid
- Small class sizes and hands-on instruction
- Student support services
- Close to home and near local employers.
What are my career options?
Administrative assistants are employed in organizations of every type. Procter and Gamble, Amazon, DHL, Fed EX, US Bank, Kroger and many more!
What are my degree, diploma, or certificate options?
Business Administration Systems: Accounting Option
Business Administration Systems: Management Option
Pre-Business - AA Degree
Business Administration Systems Certificates
- Advanced Business Administration
- Business Communication
- Business Foundations
- Business Transfer
- Financial Perspectives
- General Business
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Payroll Accounting Specialist
- Public Leadership
- Supervisory Management
- Team Leadership
- Advising Certificate Plan for All Business Administration Systems Certificates
Supply Chain Specialist Certificate
Length of Program
You can earn an associate in applied science degree in two years if you maintain full-time status.
This information should not be considered a substitute for the KCTCS Catalog. You should always choose classes in cooperation with your faculty advisor to ensure that you meet all degree requirements.