Below is information you may find useful to help you during the residency review process. If you have questions regarding your application for residency, please contact the Admissions Office at (855) 346-4282 or by email at email@example.com
Before you apply:
- Know the tuition deadline. Filing a residency appeal does not count as payment.
- Please allow one week between filing and the tuition deadline if the outcome of your appeal makes a difference in your enrollment. If you apply for residency within three (3) business days of the tuition deadline you need to be aware that your appeal may not be reviewed prior to tuition being due and you are responsible for your full balance or withdrawing from your courses.
- If you choose to stay in courses past the tuition deadline and your appeal is denied this appeal is not grounds for a 100% withdrawal from your courses.
- If you are filing as a dependent student, you need to supply your parent or guardian’s information as documentation. (Example: Parent/guardian driver’s license, lease/mortgage statement, and/or state tax papers with you identified as a dependent.)
- To be considered for a change of status in a current term you must apply within 30 days of the start of the semester. Any request received after this date will be considered only for future enrollment.
- Please provide your mailing address and a phone number where you can be reached or have access to voicemail.
After you apply:
- Pay your tuition by the tuition deadline.
- If additional information is needed, the Residency Officer may contact you by phone. Please respond to any inquiries about your residency appeal within five (5) business days. If the Residency Officer does not hear from you this may be reason for denial.
- Every student has the right of appeal through the Residency Appeal Committee. This is a formal hearing process that is outlined to you if your appeal is denied.
Additional information is needed to determine your residency status. Complete this form and provide your supporting documentation. If you have any questions, please contact us at (855) 346-4282 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please complete all fields. Any fields that do not apply, mark with “N/A” or leave blank.