Gateway offers free courses through Ed2Go
Published on May 13, 2020
In today’s times of remote working, professional development opportunities are more invaluable than ever. Gateway Community & Technical College’s Workforce Solutions division and Ed2Go are offering 10 free, self-paced courses. These free courses will be available through June and will be accessible for three months.
While your goals can range from career development through the acquisition of new skills and knowledge to personal enrichment aimed at a hobby or fulfilling a passion, continual education is essential to all aspects of life. Gateway Workforce Solutions provide the tools necessary for these pursuits - and to proclaim yourself a life-long learner!
To sign up for a free class, visit https://www.ed2go.com/gatewayky/ and search “Free.”
Free Courses include:
- Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search (FREE Self-Paced Tutorial)
- Learn how to get the job you want in any economy with these twelve steps.
- Managing Customer Service (FREE Self-Paced Tutorial)
- Become indispensable to any organization by understanding how to identify and meet customer needs.
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management (FREE Self-Paced Tutorial)
- Learn the people skills required to motivate and delegate and learn tools for solving problems and resolving conflicts.
- Personal Finance (FREE Self-Paced Tutorial)
- Protect your assets and discover how best to achieve all your financial goals.
- Creating Web Pages (FREE Self-Paced Tutorial)
- Learn the basics of HTML so you can design, create, and post your very own site on the Web.
- Creating WordPress Websites (FREE Self-Paced Tutorial)
- Learn how to create websites with WordPress, the most popular website building platforms.
- Individual Excellence (FREE Self-Paced Tutorial)
- Master twelve career-enhancing skills including goal setting, time management, personal organization, and creativity.
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring (FREE Self-Paced Tutorial)
- Discover small business marketing strategies that can help you attract attention, woo your target audience, grow your customer base, and expand your profits—all for little or no money.
- Keys to Effective Communication (FREE Self-Paced Tutorial)
- Lost for words? Don't be! Learn to build rapport, trust, warmth, and respect through conversation.
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet (FREE Self-Paced Tutorial)
- Develop an Internet marketing plan for your business that incorporates SEO, advertising, email, social media, and more.