Summer at Gateway
Get Smarter This Summer
Why waste your summer? Take classes with Gateway!
This summer save time and money
Gateway offers FOUR summer sessions with classes ending as quick as 5 weeks! With an online or on-campus summer class from us, you can
- Complete a course in as little as 5 WEEKS
- Work when you want to with online courses
- Summer classes convenient to your schedule
- Lighten your course load for fall
- Our courses transfer to Kentucky public colleges and universities
- Graduate earlier
- Pell Grants are now available during the summer
No financial aid for summer?
That's okay! Our courses are 40% less than the cost of a university.
LET’S GET THIS JOURNEY STARTED
Applying to Gateway is easy, and we’ll be with you at every step of the way. Just follow these four steps:
- Submit the Application for Admission. It’s free, and it only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Send us your final high school or GED transcript.
- Submit required test scores to the Admission Office located at the Edgewood Campus:
- ACT, Accuplacer, EdReady Diagnostic and EdReady Study Path, High School GPA, GED College Readiness, SAT, KYOTE, TABE 9/10-A and Wonderlic are accepted for admission
- If you do not have a high school GPA or test scores to submit from the above list, please schedule an EdReady test with Gateway here.
- Students with transferable credits may be exempt based upon transcript evaluation
- Explore financial aid. Our generous scholarships, grants and loans make a great education even more affordable. Here’s how.
And that’s it! You’re on your way to the future of your dreams.
If you have questions along the way, give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to helping you reach your goals.