How is your course being offered?
Are your classes live stream or in-person?
We are beginning to offer more in-person class options, but are keeping our variety of other class formats as well so you can benefit from the flexibility as you balance home, work, and school. As always, we will continue to follow all CDC guidelines.
You can see what format your classes will be by visiting your Student Self Service.
- Go to mypath.kctcs.edu
- Click the “Student Self Service” tile
- Click the “Student Center” tile
- Click on "KCTCS Schedule"
- Details about class location will be under Class Notes.
Possible class notes include:
- Class will meet in-person according to scheduled days and times
- Class will meet in-person according to scheduled days and times - hybrid course partially online and in classroom.
- Complete Online Lecture with In-Person Laboratory
- Class will meet on campus with scheduled remote sessions via Blackboard Collaborate according to the syllabus
- Class will meet remotely via Blackboard Collaborate according to scheduled days & times.
- Class will meet remotely via Blackboard Collaborate according to scheduled days/time - Hybrid course partially online and in virtual classroom
- Complete Online Course
If you do not have access to a computer at home, computer labs will be available at the Boone and Edgewood Campuses and at the Center for Technology, Innovation and Enterprise building at the Urban Metro Campus where you will be able to comply with all of the CDC guidelines to help you stay safe and healthy.
Lab or hands-on courses will be offered on-campus following all CDC guidelines (barring any disruptions from pandemic response).
Still have questions? Your advisor will be able to help!