Email on Android
How to set up your email on your Android device
- Find and open your Settings app
- Look for "Accounts" or "Accounts and Sync" on some devices
- Select "Add Account"
- Type in your username, hit next arrow
- Type in your password, hit next arrow
- Verify your information is correct. Server should be "outlook.office365.com" as shown
- Remote security administration - this is for your benefit in case it is lost. You can go in through Webmail and perform a remote
wipe. Click "OK" to continue.
- Select your Sync settings
- Activate device administrator?
- Name your account
Still need help? Contact Campus IT Support at 859-442-4100 or by email at email@example.com