LPN-to-RN Bridge Application for Gateway’s Nursing Program
APPLICATION FOR NURSING PROGRAM (LPN-TO-RN BRIDGE) Fall 2023 COHORT
The deadline to apply for the Fall 2023 Nursing Cohort is Sunday, April 30, 2023.
Thank you for your interest in applying to Gateway’s Associate Degree Nursing Program, through the accelerated LPN-to-RN Bridge.
Please make sure you have completed all mandatory requirements before applying. Steps in the process include, but not limited to:
- Attendance at advising appointment with Jennifer Wong to discuss requirements and
procedures for the LPN-to-RN Bridge.
- Completion of all pre-requisites or in process to be completed by the end of Summer 2023.
- Obtain verification of employment from employer. Employment requirements are a minimum of one year work experience as a bed-side LPN in a full-time capacity within the last three years. If you are working part-time, then a minimum of two years is required.
- Please be prepared to answer the following questions in less than 500 words. You will not be able to save the form and return.
- Describe how your past professional experiences will help you in nursing school.
- Describe your most recognized attributes or strengths.
After applying, please book your LPN Challenge Test. Book Now
If you have additional questions, please contact Jennifer Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.