What is Supply Chain Management?
- Core courses prepare you to take tests to earn nationally recognized credentials from the Manufacturing Standards Skills Council
- Prepare for work with distribution centers, manufacturers, shipping companies, wholesalers, and fulfillment centers
- Faculty with real-world experience
- Partnerships with local supply chain employers
- Best educational value: Pay less. Get more.
- Financial aid
- Classes that work with your schedule
- Online classes
- Pathways and transfer options to 4-year degree programs
- Certificates that get you right to work
- Small class sizes and hands-on instruction
- Student support services
- Close to home and near local employers
What are my career options?
Amazon Fulfillment, Bosch Automotive Steering, Castellini Group, Cengage Learning, Cummins, Inc., DHL eCommerce, DHL Express, L'Oreal, Leancor, Legion Logistics, Penske Logistics, Perfetti Van Melle, Regal Beloit, Zimmer Motors
What are my degree, diploma, or certificate options?
Associate of Applied Science: Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management Certificates
- Supply Chain Specialist
- Logistics Quality Technician
- Logistics Operation
- Advising Certificate Plan for All Supply Chain Management Certificates
|Supply Chain Specialist: 15 TOTAL CREDIT HOURS|
|Supply Chain Management: 18 TOTAL CREDIT HOURS|
|Logistics Operations: 21 TOTAL CREDIT HOURS|
|Logistics Quality Technician: 21TOTAL CREDIT HOURS|
|Supply Chain Management: 60 - 66 TOTAL CREDIT HOURS|
Length of Program
You can earn an associate in applied science degree in two years if you maintain full-time status.
This information should not be considered a substitute for the KCTCS Catalog. You should always choose classes in cooperation with your faculty advisor to ensure that you meet all degree requirements.