EARN YOUR GED PLUS A COLLEGE CERTIFICATE
AT THE SAME TIME
Earn a Tuition Free College Certificate
Earn a tuition free college certificate through the Work Ready Kentucky Scholarship
Program in the following high demand fields/areas of study:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Business Services/IT
Receive One-on-One Attention and Support
Receive one-on-one attention and support from faculty and staff needed to succeed.
It’s short-term so you can get in and out in four months or less!
Find out more at the GEDPLUSKY.org website!
Programs We Offer:
- Exploratory Machining (11 credit hours)
- Welder Helper (2 - 5 credit hours)
- ARC Cutter (5 credit hours)
- Gas Welder (4 - 5 credit hours)
- Tack Welder (10 credit hours)
- Emergency Medical Technician (7 credit hours)
- Nursing Assistant (3 credit hours)
- Phlebotimist (9 credit hours)
- A+ Prep (10 credit hours)
- Computer Tech Basic (14 credit hours)
- Net+ (14 credit hours)
- Security+ (13 credit hours)
- Plumber’s Helper (9 credit hours)
- Environmental System Repair Helper (10 credit hours)
- Front End Mechanic (5 credit hours)
- Brake Repairer (5 credit hours)
- Automatic Transmission/Transaxle Technician (5 credit hours)
- Manual Transmission/Drive Train Technician (5 credit hours)
- Automotive Air Conditioning Mechanic (4 credit hours)
How do I get started?
Applying is easy! Just contact your KCTCS Success Coach or Skills U Navigator.
KCTCS Success Coach
Skills U Navigator (Boone, Grant, Kenton Counties)
Gateway Community and Technical College
Skills U Navigator (Campbell County)
Newport Independent Schools
(859) 491-8303, ext. 2219