Global Supply Chain
Do you want to be a Supply Chain Specialist, Global Sales Associate, or Logistics Analyst?
Are you organized? Are you an excellent problem-solver with great communication skills and a desire to work in the field of logistics? Are you dedicated, passionate, and able to think on your feet?
THE SKY IS THE LIMIT FROM HERE!
In commerce, global supply-chain management is defined as the distribution of goods and services throughout a trans-national companies' global network to maximize profit and minimize waste. Essentially, global supply chain-management is the same as supply-chain management, but it focuses on companies and organizations that are trans-national.
How to begin work as a Supply Chain Specialist, Global Sales Associate, or Logistics Analyst
The typical entry-level education for logistics management is a bachelor’s degree. A starting point for students interested in eventually pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business is the Business Transfer Certificate.
Here's Your Starting Point!
- ACC 201: Financial Accounting
- MAT 161: Statistics and Algebra
- BAS 267: Business Law
- FYE 105: Achieving Academic Success
- STA 251: Statistics
- ACC 202: Managerial Accounting
- ECO 201: Principles of Microeconomics
- ECO 202: Principles of Macroeconomics
Build Upon This and Pursue More
The Associate in Arts degree puts you on the path to a bachelor’s degree in global supply chain. You will complete your required General Education coursework and pre-major coursework. Work with your academic advisor to choose the right electives for wherever you want to transfer! Below is one way you could complete the Associate in Arts degree after completing the Business Transfer Certificate.
- COM 181: Basic Public Speaking
- ENG 101: Writing I
- MAT 165: Finite Mathematics
- BAS 282: Principles of Marketing
- PHI 150: Business Ethics
- PSY 110: General Psychology
- BIO 112: Introduction to Biology
- BIO 113: Introduction to Biology Laboratory
- MUS 222: History & Sociology of Rock Music
- ENG 102: Writing II
- OST 105: Introduction to Information Systems
- HIS 101: World Civilization I
Take it a step futher
Transfer to a four-year school
Once you’ve completed the Associate in Arts and completed your General Education coursework and pre-major coursework, you’re ready to transfer to the four-year college or university of your choice!