Visual Schedule Builder
Visual Schedule Builder: Create Your Schedule and Register for Classes
- Sign into your Student Self-Service account at the top of Gateway’s website.
- From your Student Center, click on the green button: New! Create Your Schedule.
- Choose your term and preferred campus.
- Add each class (example: “ENG 101”) by typing it in the Select Course box, then click Select. Generated Results will appear on the right, if not click “Generate Schedules.”
- Use the gray arrows to explore. Too many options? Narrow your results:
- Specify online or on-campus Note: “Cov. & Park Hills” campus must be selected to view Gateway’s online options.
- When you find a class you want, click on it to put a red pin in it to narrow your results.
- Once you’ve pinned all your courses, click on Get this Schedule.
- To register, click Do Actions. Each class should say If any say Failed, email your advisor a picture of the screen with your ID number for assistance.
- To review your final schedule, click on Return to Add Classes then View my Class Schedule. If the schedule shows up in Calendar View, choose List View for more