Outstanding Women of Northern Kentucky/Women's Initiative Scholarship
This application is now open and online!
This scholarship honors a Northern Kentucky resident who exemplifies notable achievement,
outstanding service to the college or the Northern Kentucky community, and the qualities
of personal integrity, perseverance and leadership. This scholarship was formed to
represent the great diversity and extraordinary accomplishments of today's women.
A $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to one non-traditional female student at Gateway. The recipient will be invited to attend the Outstanding Women of Northern Kentucky Awards Luncheon in spring 2017. The funds will be disbursed for the fall 2017 and spring 2018 semesters.
In addition to being female, scholarship applicants must:
- Complete the applicationfor the Outstanding Women of Northern Kentucky/Women's Initiative Scholarship
- Be a current non traditional student with at least part-time status (six credit hours)
- Have a GPA score of 2.5 or higher
- Reside in Northern Kentucky
- Provide two letters of recommendation from non-relatives
The application and letters of recommendation are due by December 9th, 2016. Please
send letters of recommendation to the Financial Aid Office at the Urban Campus, 525
Scott Blvd., Covington, KY 41011 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax -
For more information about scholarships, please contactWill Bradleyat 859-442-4186.