Scholarship Applications for 2017-2018 are now available
Scholarship Applications for 2017-18 are now being accepted for new and returning students. Below is the link to the online application.
- Priority Due Dates: April 1, 2017 for college students; March 1 for high school students.
- One application is all that a student needs to submit to be considered for all scholarships for which he/she is eligible.
- Two letters of recommendation from non-relatives must be dropped off or mailed to the Gateway CTC Financial Aid Office, 790 Thomas More Parkway, Edgewood Ky 41017 (post-marked by April 1).
- Applicants must complete the 2017-18 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov by April 1. Gateway's school code for the FAFSA application is 013753.
- Scholarships will be awarded in mid-June. All applicants will be notified.
- Questions can be sent by email to Linda Wright, Gateway Financial Aid Office, at email@example.com