Are you unsure of your major? Would you like to develop a career plan that works for
you? Are you wondering what to do with your major? By using Focus2, an online career assessment tool, you can find answers to some of these questions. Focus2 is a free service to Gateway
students that will help you with the following:
- Complete 3-5 self-assessments in order to narrow your list of possible careers to
ones that better match your interests, personality, skills and abilities, and work
- Search careers to learn more about them. Numerous careers have videos you can watch
to learn more about the occupation. Information on careers also includes job duties,
skills, outlook, earnings, professional associations and areas of study.
- Search the What can I do with a major at Gateway section.
- Compare two careers side by side to help you with your decision making.
- Explore occupations associated with any major of study.
How To Access Focus
If you are a Gateway student you can get free access to use Focus. Contact us by phone
at 859-442-1609 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and student email account address to request access or by phone at