How to Apply
1. Complete the Admission application:
2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA):
- Gateway’s School Code is 013753
3. Submit required test scores to the Admission Office located at the Edgewood Campus:
- ACT, SAT, KYOTE, TABE A, or COMPASS
- Gateway offers placement tests if you do not have ACT, SAT, KYOTE, TABE A, or COMPASS scores
- Schedule a test by calling (859) 442-4115
- Students with transferable credits may be exempt based upon transcript evaluation
4. Submit official copies of high school transcripts OR GED test scores to the Admission Office located at the Edgewood Campus.
- Students working toward earning your GED, complete the Non High School Graduate/GED Acknowledgment Form
5. Submit official copies of college transcripts to the Registrar’s Office located at the Edgewood Campus.
All requirements outlined above must be completed seven (7) calendar days prior to the start of the academic session.
Student Service Locations
|Boone Campus||Edgewood Campus||Urban Metro Campus|
|500 Technology Way||790 Thomas More||525 Scott Blvd|
|Florence, KY 41042||Edgewood, KY 41017||Covington, KY 41011|