Federal Work Study

Student Employment Jobs for Summer 2016 and Fall 2016.

All jobs pay $8 an hour

Search available jobs

Reason why working in a Student Employment Position is beneficial:

  • Acquire valuable work experience for your résumé.
  • Reduce necessity for student loans.
  • Valuable and practical career-related experiences.
  • Exposure to the world of work.

Any questions contact William Bradley 859-442-4186 or email william.bradley@kctcs.edu