The Transfer Center is designed to assist Gateway students with transfer to a four-year institution!
We offer the following services for your convenience:
• Meet one-on-one with a transfer advisor who can help you develop a transfer success plan. Schedule an appointment by calling 859-815-7681 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability. You can also make an appointment through Starfish by selecting "Transfer Services" under the "My Services" tab.
• Can't get to the Transfer Center during our regular hours? Consult with a transfer advisor via email to develop a transfer plan. Ask the transfer experts by contacting email@example.com
• We have it -- or we can track it down for you. Course equivalencies, scholarships, prerequisites, application requirements, majors, and much more!
• Wondering if you should even think about a bachelor's degree? Our transfer advisors can help you understand what it takes -- and encourage you in the process!
• Learn more about the possibilities at Transfer Center events, which include a statewide Transfer Fair, Transfer Tuesdays, campus visits involving four-year institutions, and much more!
The Transfer Center is located in E105M at the Edgewood Campus. Walk-in hours are available on the Urban Metro Campus on Tuesday afternoons from 1-4:30 in TIE 101.
Students can follow the Transfer Center at @gctc_transfer on Twitter or at http://www.facebook.com/gatewaytransfer on Facebook.